Dining in Yosemite
Visitors to Yosemite National Park can choose from a wide variety of dining facilities and services. Food services within the park are provided by DNC Parks & Resorts at Yosemite, Inc., an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service.
For a quick review of dining options in Yosemite, see the concessioner's Dining Comparison chart.
The following food services are available in Yosemite Valley. Follow the links for more information.
- The Ahwahnee Dining Room: fine dining all year in a grand historic hotel. Casual attire except for dinner, when "resort casual" dress is requested. Reservations are required for dinner and recommended for breakfast and lunch: 209.372.1489.
- Ahwahnee Bar: offers a full array of beverages, served inside, on the terrace, or at the pool.
Yosemite Lodge at the Falls
- The Mountain Room: Open daily all year for dinner with a wine list and full bar available. Casual attire. Reservations are recommended for dinner: 209.372.1274.
- Mountain Room Lounge: Open daily for cocktails and light bar fare.
- Food Court: Open daily all year for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Offers a series of food stations, including hot and cold entrees, sandwiches, bakery and dessert items, and beverages. Eat in, or grab some pre-wrapped items for a picnic.
- Yosemite Lodge Snack Stand: Summer only. At the swimming pool. Hot dogs, ice cream, snacks, beverages.
- Curry Village Pavilion: Serves all-you-can-eat buffet service for breakfast and dinner daily from late March to November; weekends and holidays from December to mid-March. Beer, wine, and cocktails.
- Other options: Options include Pizza Deck, the Taqueria, Ice Cream & Coffee Corner, and Curry Bar.
- Other options: Options include Degnan's Deli, open all year, and in season Degnan's Loft, Degnan's Cafe, and the Village Grill.
- Happy Isles Snack Stand: Summer only. Ice cream, beverages.
The following food services are available outside Yosemite Valley. Follow the links for more information.
- Wawona Dining Room: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily when the hotel is open. A hearty Sunday brunch is served weekly from Easter through Thanksgiving and during the Christmas Holidays. Casual attire. For reservations call 209.375.1425.
- Other options: Options include the Wawona Lawn Barbecue (each Saturday during the summer), the Wawona Golf Shop Snack Stand, and cocktail service.
Tioga Road, Tuolumne Meadows, and the High Country
- Tuolumne Meadows Lodge: Summer only. Breakfast and dinner. Casual. Reservations are required for dinner; call 209.372.8413.
- Tuolumne Meadows Grill: Summer only. Adjacent to the Tuolumne Meadows Store on Tioga Road. Summer only. Grilled food to go for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- White Wolf Lodge: Summer only. Breakfast and dinner. Casual. Reservations are required for dinner; call 209.372.8416.
- High Sierra Camps: Summer only. Breakfast and dinner are available on a space-available basis to backpackers camping near the High Sierra Camps. Reservations for meals are required in advance: 559.253.5674.
- Glacier Point Snack Stand: Summer and fall only. Hot dogs, sandwiches, beverages, snacks.