Along the Highway
Plaskett Creek Campground
Plaskett Creek Campground on Highway 1 features 45 campsites nestled among large Monterey pine trees. There are tent camping sites for bicycle or walk-in use. There is access to the beaches at Sand Dollar Beach and at Jade Cove on the other side of Highway 1. This facility is under the jurisdiction of the Monterey Ranger District, Los Padres National Forest, U. S. Forest Service.
- Plaskett Creek Campground is located within Los Padres National Forest and is managed by Parks Management Company.
Activities, Facilities, and Services
- Camping - Campgrounds: Plaskett Creek Campground
- Half of the sites are reservable; half of the sites are first come, first served
- Group sites are available
- Camping reservations
- You can make camping reservations by telephone with ReserveAmerica at 877.444.6777
- You can make camping reservations on line with ReserveAmerica
- User fee
- RVs permitted
- Scenic Vistas
Has this Web site, A Guide to California's Big Sur, been worth something to you as you plan a trip to Big Sur -- maybe fifty cents? a dollar? If so, you can, if you wish, contribute that amount to help defray this site's costs. Learn how.