Lodging within Yosemite National Park
Visitors to Yosemite National Park can choose from a wide variety of lodging accommodations in Yosemite Valley and elsewhere in the park, including a luxury hotel, suites, motel-style rooms, conventional cabins, canvas-sided tent cabins, and other more primitive lodgings.
Lodging services within Yosemite National Park are provided by Yosemite Hospitality LLC, a subsidiary of Aramark, an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service. Yosemite Hospitality offers lodging packages and specials.
The following lodging accommodations are available in Yosemite Valley. Follow the links for more information and to make reservations.
- The AhwahneeMajestic Yosemite Hotel: 123 luxury rooms, including 24 cottages and 99 hotel rooms, parlors and suites.
- Yosemite Lodge at the FallsYosemite Valley Lodge: 245 motel-style rooms, including 226 premium "lodge" rooms and 19 standard rooms.
- Curry VillageHalf Dome Village: 628 guest accommodations, including 18 standard motel rooms, 100 cabins with private baths, 3 specialty cabins with baths, 80 cabins with a central bath, and 427 canvas tent cabins.
- Housekeeping Camp: 266 primitive lodging units, each consisting of three concrete walls, a concrete floor, double canvas roof and a fourth curtain wall.
Yosemite Valley's lodging accommodations are located as shown on this map. Yosemite Village, also shown, is the location of many visitor services, including the Valley Visitor Center.
The following Yosemite National Park lodging accommodations are available outside Yosemite Valley. Follow the links for more information and to make reservations.
- Wawona HotelBig Trees Lodge: 104 guest rooms at the Wawona area in southern Yosemite National Park.
- White Wolf Lodge (summer): four cabins with private bath and 24 canvas tent cabins just off the Tioga Road (Highway 120) in central Yosemite National Park (higher than and north of Yosemite Valley).
- Tuolumne Meadows Lodge (summer): 69 canvas tent cabin accommodations just off the Tioga Road (Highway 120) in eastern Yosemite National Park.
- High Sierra Camps (summer): canvas tent cabin accommodations in five backcountry camps, each a day's high-altitude hike or horseback ride from another, in eastern Yosemite National Park.
Yosemite's lodging accommodations outside Yosemite Valley are located as shown on this map.
During the winter, several ski huts are available in Yosemite National Park for use as lodging by cross-country (nordic) skiers.
If you plan to sleep in a tent or RV that you are bringing with you, you will be camping. For information about camping, see Camping in and near Yosemite.